- DATA CONTROLLER. Who is the controller of your data?
- Controller: Relojes Soher SA (hereinafter, the “brand”)
Tax Code: A46139358
• Registered office: Ctra. Masía del Juez, Nº2. 46900 Torrent. Valencia. Spain
• Public Register:
RELOJES SOHER, S.A.U. with Tax Code: A46139358 Registered at the Trade Registry of Valencia Volume 4560 Sheet 203 Book 1871 of the General Section Page V-27406.
- Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, “DPO”):
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED. Which categories of data do we process?
Depending on the Platform, Relojes Soher SA processes the following data categories:
- Identification data: name, surnames, postal address, email address, post code, telephone number.
- Data on traffic and location.
- Metadata of electronic communications.
- Commercial information.
The personal data requested are required. Therefore, if they are not supplied, it will not be possible to provide the services contracted.
Should the user provide data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has obtained the consent thereof and undertakes to communicate to such third parties the information contained in this clause, releasing Relojes Soher SA from any liability in this respect. However, Relojes Soher SA may carry out the verifications to confirm this, adopting the corresponding measures of due diligence, pursuant to the data protection regulations.
The data marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided by Relojes Soher SA via the Platform are necessary in order to comply with the contractual or legal purpose established.
Therefore, if the user does not supply them, it will not be possible to register the user on the Platform or to attend to his/her request.
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
Relojes Soher SA will carry out manual and/or automated processing of the user’s data for the following specific purposes:
- To send regular electronic communications (via email, post and/or SMS) with news relating to our activity, unless indicated otherwise or the user objects or withdraws his/her consent.
- To send regular commercial and/or promotional information relating to the sector of the products and services of Relojes Soher SA and with added value for the end users, unless indicated otherwise or the user objects or withdraws his/her consent.
- To prepare anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and activity of the users of our website.
- To prepare a commercial profile of the user and perform commercial actions adapted thereto, using his/her data deriving from the management of the products acquired (data on browsing, access habits, traffic) unless indicated otherwise or the user objects or withdraws his/her consent.
- In the event that you send us your cv or register for the different offers of employment that we may publish, we will process your data for the purpose of assessing and managing your application for employment and, if applicable, to take the actions necessary for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer you positions suitable for your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the supply of the required data is necessary, therefore failure to supply them will prevent you from continuing in the selection process.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
How long do we keep your data?
Relojes Soher SA will store the personal data of the users only for the time necessary for the performance of the purposes for which they were collected, whilst the consents given are not withdrawn. Subsequently, should it be necessary, we will store the blocked information for the legally established periods, in any case, for the term of 5 years, or the term established by the law for any action that may arise from the processing.
In the event of data that you supply in relationship with the offers of employment for which you wish to apply, these will be stored for 5 years from the date of the last update. At the end of said period, if they have not been updated, the data will be erased, unless you indicate otherwise.
What security measures are implemented to safeguard your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of Relojes Soher SA
- Encryption of the information in the servers of Relojes Soher SA
- Other measures to prevent access to the user’s data by third parties
In those cases in which Relojes Soher SA has service providers for the maintenance of the platform located outside the European Union, such international transfers comply with the commitment of Relojes Soher SA to protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the customers.
III. LEGAL BASIS
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of the user’s data by Relojes Soher SA, to perform the registration and logging in of the user on the Platform, is the consent of the data subject, requested for each specific case.
The legal basis for the management of the contracting of products or services via the Platform is the actual performance of the contract.
The legal basis for the processing of data in order to send electronic bulletins with offers, promotions and news related to our Platform, commercial and/or promotional information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and activity of the users of the website and the preparation of commercial profiles using data deriving from the management of the products and services contracted with Relojes Soher SA, is the legitimate interest of Relojes Soher SA to carry out such processing pursuant to the regulations in force.
The consents obtained for the purposes mentioned are independent, therefore the user may withdraw one or various consents and this will not affect the others.
Likewise, the user’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of Relojes Soher SA.
In the event of registration for offers of employment published, your data will be processed on the basis of your consent, which may be withdrawn at any time, although this would mean that your candidacy could not be taken into account in our personnel selection processes. However, the withdrawal or your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- DATA DISCLOSURE
Who are the recipients of your data?
- The State Security Forces by virtue of that which is established in the Law.
- THE RIGHTS OF USERS
What are the rights of the data subject?
You may write to Relojes Soher SA, Ctra. Masía del Juez, Nº2, 46900 Torrent (Valencia) – Spain (hereinafter, the “Address”) requesting access, at any time and free of charge, to the following rights:
- To withdraw the consents given.
• To obtain confirmation regarding whether Relojes Soher SA is processing personal data concerning you.
• To access your personal data.
• To rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• To request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To obtain from Relojes Soher SA the restriction of the processing of your data when any of the conditions contemplated in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Relojes Soher SA will cease to process the data, with the exception of overriding legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by Relojes Soher SA, if applicable.
- To request the portability of your data.
- To lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) when the data subject considers that Relojes Soher SA has breached the rights recognised to the data subject by the applicable data protection regulations.